Customer Support Division
• Must have minimum of 5 years of experience working in a supplier management section, preferably at original equipment manufacturer(s) in the aerospace industry
• Skills and experience managing suppliers and closing contracts using English
• Familiarity with aviation industry standards
Responsible to manage, facilitate and support all the functions of the Customer Support Division to fulfill supplier contractual obligations as well as customer requirements and to ensure to provide airline customers with world class aftermarket services from day-one following the initial delivery of an aircraft. The manager will also interact closely with suppliers and airliner customers, corporate supplier management, sales and marketing, and engineering divisions to deliver market-leading solutions in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
• Develop effective supplier performance management strategies with a Customer Support Plan (CSP)
• Create and maintain assessment tools such as scorecards for supplier performance in the aftermarket, including the preparation phase towards initial aircraft delivery
• Develop and maintain supplier key performance indicators, monitor metrics, escalate issues as appropriate and drive continual improvements to consistently meet or exceed defined requirements and expectations
• Work as a liaison between suppliers and internal functions to clarify requirements, eliminate confusion and improve definition of requirements
• Negotiate with suppliers regarding capabilities and performance for procured products and their deliverables with services as per the agreed Customer Support Plan
• Communicate and collaborate effectively and frequently with each group in the Customer Support Division as well as the supplier integration team of product management office members of the Supplier Management Division regardign a supplier's deliverable issues, quality milestones, and feature improvements
• Participate in key supplier meetings, customer meetings, and industry events to provide direction and obtain feedback about aftermarket services
The position involves international travel.
Negotiable, depending on experience