• More than 5 years of progressive experience
• 5 years ECU Experience
• Minimum of 1 customer vehicle launch
• Excellent verbal and written Japanese language skills.
Candidate will lead a multi-disciplined team to develop, execute and launch electronics control units (ECUs) for our customers.
The Engineering Coordinator will serve as the focal point for the customer, and will coordinate all facets of the company to deliver program objectives to the customer's schedule.
• Responsible for all customer program deliverable, Responsible to successfully launch ECUs, maintain and track program timing milestones and report to management.
• Perform design specification, design drawing with customer requirement.
• Design circuit drawing, calculation, schematic, select component, PCB design.
• Perform design validity test, product evaluation test, components test.
• Plan schedule and follow the schedule.
• Provide excellent communication with related members and section work with.
Negotiable, depending on experience