• 2+ years in a manufacturing environment preferred (work or school)
• Root cause analysis experience preferred
• Above average math skills (sound knowledge in both statistics and calculus).
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management, both internal and external.
• Ability to work independently from general supervision (must be self-motivated once given
• Excellent organization skills with ability to perform multiple tasks and obtain results working within
strict time frames.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to read and interpret assembly and component drawings and engineering specifications
• CAD Data Analysis (measurement & manipulation) (CATIA V5 preferred)
• Basic knowledge of operating measurement equipment (CMM preferred)
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
Perform root cause analysis on defect parts, monitor warranty data to ensure constant reduction related to countermeasure implementation, and work with customers, suppliers, & sister plants to improve process capability.
Effectively reflect previous warranty issues into the new model design & production process controls.
Negotiable, depending on experience