• Participate in Avionic Test Plan Analysis.
• Coordinate with Avionics Design Team, Electromagnetic Effects group and Suppliers to resolve any open items/comments/deviation or missing information in the qualification supplier’s evidences (QTP, QTR, QSAR, TSO, etc)
• Closure of the TSOA/ QTRs/ QSARs findings and deviations;
• Identify the additional test required for qualification and prepare the appropriate documentation (RFQ, QTplan, QTP, QTR) assuring compliance of test plans and artifacts with the company standards.
• Provides critical thinking to optimize existing process. Makes process updates propositions. Submit the changes and track their progress until implementation.
• Provides experience and critical thinking to create new processes that are efficient and which cover new needs when they arise.
• Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
• Experience in DO-160 Qualification activities
• Experience in certification activities pertinent to Part 25 aircrafts with FAA/EASA/JCAB
• Experience with TSO, QSAR and Test Procedures/Reports
• Experience with test equipment and/or systems
• Ability to work and succeed in a multicultural environment within a global company
• Ability to communicate decisively across multiple level of responsibility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Attention to detail, self-driven and impeccable follow through
• Strong personal and professional ethics
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience on commercial, business or military aircraft, and be proficient with Environmental Qualification per DO-160 including certification processes. Proficiency shall include but not limited to:
• Creation of avionics qualification test plan and test reports
• Review and validation of test plans, test procedures, test reports, TSOs and QSARs.
• Optimization of Qualification scheduling
• Interaction with aviation authorities
• Interaction with suppliers.
• Broad knowledge of DO-160Minimum 5+ years of broad avionics engineering experience. Including 5 years’ experience specific to company test and certification test (Rig, Ground, Flight).
Up to 5days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
Negotiable, depending on experience