• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Previous Aircraft experience – Required
(1) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize regional jet T/C System Safety Assessment for Propulsion system and ensure compliance to 25.1309 applying ARP Methodology.
(2) This activity includes;
(a) System Safety Assessment on Propulsion and related Systems
(b) Create SFHA/PSSA/SSA/CMA for related systems
(3) Each Specialist is mandated to meet the schedule by resolving problems and mitigating risk. Coordinate Interaction with other stakeholders
(4) All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, discussion with people concerned both within the company and partners.
(5) Provide support to others teams (PRA, MSG3, Aircraft Safety, Human Factors).
Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
Negotiable, depending on experience
System Safety Engineer for ATA7X - Propulsion