• Active HR Certification (HCI or SHRM)
• Honesty and integrity must be maintained in the face of adversity.
• Set goals and reach these goals by prioritizing his efforts in a direct and focused manor.
• The ability to adhere to and fully support all company policies and procrdures including all HR programs.
• Trust and confidentiality
• Work well with others and be a team player.
• Take action and solve problems using sound judgment and clear thinking.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Sets positive example for Associates in attitude, conduct and appearance
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude.
Talent Acquisition & Workforce Administration
• Maintains the work structure by: updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organizational staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; Conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
• Prepares associates for assignments by establishing and conducting orientations and training programs
• Oversee temporary agencies utilized to fill manufacturing labor openings
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training associates
• Actively and effectively recruits through traditional and most up to date methods
Compensation, Benefits & Payroll
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Maintains associate benefits programs and informs associates of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bibs; negotiation, obtain approvals and awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs, ensures accuracy and timeliness of all programs
• Oversee all payroll related activities including ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Oversee Company Associate uniform program including all contract related administration
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of associate work results by training managers to coach and discipline associates; scheduling management conferences with associates; hearing and resolving associate grievances; counselling associates and supervisors
• Investigates and assists in resolving associate/management issues
• Maintains human resources staff job results by counseling and disciplining associates; planning, monitoring, and appraising job result
• Serves as an advocate, in a balanced manner, for associates
Compliance and Policies & Procedures
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Work with outside law firm on immigration related requirements
• Maintain effective HR department internal controls in line with company and parent company expectations
• Ensure all HR staff members safeguard sensitive or confidential information of associates and / or the company that HR has responsibility to maintains, including electronic format and transmission.
• Comply with audit requirements from outside the company both in preparation and result.
Human Resources Systems & Records Maintenance
• Maintain orderly historical human resource records by designing a neat and orderly filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
Negotiable, depending on experience