• Candidates must have worked in commercial aerospace for an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), and have five or more years of experience providing flight operations support to commercial airline customers.
• Candidates must have knowledge of customer support functions of an OEM
Candidates should have knowledge and work experience in the following areas:
• Training course on airplane performance for customers
• Flight operations manuals as shown below:
- Airplane flight manual
- Flight crew operations manual / quick reference handbook
- Flight crew training manual
- Weight and balance manual
- Master minimum equipment list and dispatch deviation guide
• Airplane performance
• Airplane performance software, including EFB application
Lead the establishment of flight operation support process in development phase, and manage service requests related to flight operation phase. Has the responsibility to identify issues, develop mitigation plan, and implement with engineering team and other related division to accomplish the flight operation support group mission that is to realize beyond competitive service quality for flight operation support.
Additionally, develop road map and plan for performance software and application (EFB: Electronic Flight Bag, ex. iPad application) development/enhancement. Define requirements of software/application functions and user interface from customer perspectives. Implement the plan with engineering team and IT system outsourcing companies.
The customer support engineer of flight operations support is responsible for the development and delivery flight operations manual and flight operations engineering support.
That includes following;
• Development of customer support process
• Flight operations engineering support to regional jet customers including training course on airplane performance for customers as a lead engineer
• Benchmark of the above deliverable/services
Also, the responsibilities include establishing deliverable commitments, establishing work priorities, creating and managing the development process, and implementing communication process.
Negotiable, depending on experience