• 5 years of secretarial, clerical experience, including one year of office management and/or supervisory experience.
• Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer knowledge, especially MS Office suite.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time
• Provides administrative project and executive support to the President and other executives.
• Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office, and serves as the principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external contacts.
• Provides confidential support and performs under limited supervision.
• Performs administrative and secretarial objectives and policies.
• Provides interpreting assistance both verbally and written.
• Assists Human Resources department with special projects and overflow tasks.
Negotiable, depending on experience