• CATIA V5 parts design skills.
• Basic knowledge of body-in-white stamped parts.
• Knowledge of design change coordination.
• Knowledge and skills for technical writing and explanations.
• Traveling to or stationing at customers R&D center for a certain period to deal with parts design
• concerns as needed.
• Knowledge to take the communication between Japan and the US.
• Work with customers and tier1 or tier2 suppliers regarding automotive body parts development
• and design related activities like information gathering, design change, design review, design
• audit and so on, and support to release the parts data and drawing.
• Achieve parts design which has cost competitiveness and manufacturing feasibility.
• Work with related internal departments in the US and Japan to solve parts design related
• Train team member(s) about parts design related works.
• Any other duties assigned by the office manager.
Negotiable, depending on experience