• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in aircraft performance engineering
• A good working knowledge of the various worldwide certification requirements (FAR, TC, EASA) and in particular FAR 25 and FAR Part 121
• Airline dispatch and/or airline flight operations experience an asset
• Familiar with the basic features of many regional aircraft types
• Possess good presentation and communication skills combined with exceptional analytical capability and attention to detail
• Possess strong computing skills that include programming experience and software development, along with expert level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal English skills; other languages are an asset; pilot’s license an asset
The head office of an aircraft corporation, located in Nagoya, Japan is currently seeking to fill an open position for the role of Aircraft Operations Analyst. Considered a marketing specialist, the ideal candidate should be able to work independently and in cross-functional teams. In this role, you are the subject matter expert (SME) for the aircraft performance analysis tool used by marketing, in order to help promote the operational advantages of the regional jet family of aircraft. You will also manage, maintain and administer the performance analysis tools used by marketing.
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you are an experienced industry expert, expected to provide world-class solutions for our teams, our customers and prospects in support of marketing the regional jet family of aircraft against competitor types. You need to understand industry and customer needs in order to support all objectives of the marketing team.
In this role, you are the subject matter expert (SME) for the aircraft performance analysis tool used by marketing, in order to help promote the operational advantages of the regional jet family of aircraft. You will also manage, maintain and administer the performance analysis tools used by marketing.
• Analyze complex problems in the areas of aircraft performance and aircraft operations and possess initiative and judgment to recognize implications of results in supporting marketing and sales strategies
• Propose solutions to unusual problems and make recommendations that are generally accepted as accurate and feasible
• Support both structured and ad hoc training requirements to develop the subject matter discipline within the marketing team
• Act as focal and SME for marketing’s aircraft performance analysis tool and provide input and guidance into the tool’s maintenance and development
• Liaison with engineering and assist in managing relationships with 3rd-party suppliers
Some travel may be required. Up to five days a week (home on weekends; based on project requirements)
Negotiable, depending on experience