• At least 2 year experience as at least section leader or equivalent role
• Recent experience of analysis, ground and flight test for aeroelasticity including planning, preparing and analysing ground and flight test
• Experience in design and certification of aeroelastic stability characteristics for civil aircraft
• Experience of support to flight testing including TM work
• Good knowledge of Part 25 rules and guidance material for certification
• Ability to use and/or develop analysis tools to support aeroelasticity tasks
• Good team working and interpersonal skills
• Good English language skills
• Japanese language skills are advantageous
Aeroelasticity Engineer of Aeroelasticity Team in Flight Dynamics Group, Aircraft Integration Department and Engineering Division.
The main scopes are to work on and lead activities of the Aircraft Aeroelasticity Team to support the documentation, analysis and certification of the aircraft. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions, engineering teams, partner companies and authorities to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft.
If requested, the responsible engineer will also work for any other duties that the Aeroelasticity Team has such as ground and flight test related activities and vibration related activities.
(1) Professional will work as a team member of Aeroelasticity Team in Flight Dynamics Group
(2) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize Aircraft T/C design and demonstrating and documenting to all applicable regulations
(3) All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, flight operations, partners and Part 25 rules authorities
Other scopes (if requested) include;
• Helping duties Aeroelasticity team has such as ground and flight test related activities and vibration related activities
• Transferring one’s knowledge and job skills to Japanese junior engineers as mentor
Negotiable, depending on experience