• 2+ years of demonstrated experience in similar capacity.
• Prior ERP or other automated business system experience preferred.
• Prior FAS or other fixed asset software tracking experience preferred.
• Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
This individual will support a variety of activities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, various account reconciliations, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and budget plan versus actual analysis. The position interacts with local staff as well as team members from the Company’s 16 facilities located throughout the Americas region.
• Supports basic accounts receivable functions
• Processes daily invoices and related debit & credit memos, retroactive billing, etc. as required
• Receives customer remittances and applies cash
• Resolves customer invoicing & shipping discrepancies
• Reconciles accounts receivable to the general ledger
• Supports basic accounts payable functions
• Receives and vouchers supplier invoices along with related debit & credit memos, retros, etc. as required
• Makes invoice payment selections, prints and mails checks, wires and ACH disbursement
• Reconciles accounts payables to the general ledger
• Prepares adjusting journal entries, performs account analysis and account reconciliations
• Assist with the month-end closing process and financial statement preparation
• Provides accurate, complete and timely financial reporting while complying with the Company’s stated JSOX requirements
• Assist with other duties and task as assigned