• Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the EWIS related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
• Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from EWIS requirements when required and manage aircraft level changes for EWIS group
• Support verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
• Support activities related to ESSD and WD creation, relay requests from 3D design team to 2D design team.
• Redefine the Main Routing Architecture (MRA) aligned with safety concept and generate the required Space Reservation Models (SRM) in Catia 3D
• Give direction to a team of 3D designers, review 3D design quality against design requirements and track design progress. Review and approve 3D design.
• Coordinate all structural interfaces related to Wire Harness installation with Structures team.
• Support company to improve existing Design and Configuration processes and create new ones if required.
• Create interface drawings (ICM) for partner provisions.
• Cooperate with Supplier and FAL to generate the Installation Drawings (IDM).
• Responsible for tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussions with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
• Coaching and Education of company members about professional knowledge in the EWIS domain.
• Interface with other suppliers as appropriate.
• Provide technical expertise and to assist in resolving the EWIS issues during any rig testing or flight testing.
Negotiable, depending on experience